When reviewing applicants for entrance, the admissions committee tries to select those students who will make a difference in our school community and who will make a commitment to our mission and vision.
In the process, we examine the following documents:
- Academic aptitude and achievement as measured by the entrance examination.
- Transcript of grades from previous school.
- Teacher recommendations.
- Evidence of social-emotional maturity, initiative and responsibility.
- Participation in extracurricular activities.
Applications are reviewed on a continuing basis for any available space at each grade level for both international and local calendars. If you would like to receive additional information or wish to submit application documents, please contact us at +506 2268-9114 or write us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photocopy of child’s birth certificate, passport, or ID.
- Updated vaccination record .
- Recent picture.
- Reference from the financial department from the school previously attended showing a satisfactory payment history .
- Transcript showing the student’s last two years of schooling .
- Teachers’ conduct recommendations.
- Completed application forms.
The admission process begins once all documents have been submitted. We will schedule a visit for parents and students to tour the campus, and for students to take the admission exam. If the parents or student are outside of the country, all documents can be submitted by mail and we will gladly schedule a telephone interview.
For safety reasons Golden Valley School requires that all monthly payments as well as payments for clubs and other activities be made through bank deposits to the following account:
- Banco de Costa Rica # 001-0298143-2, Valle Dorado Montessori (SINPE # 15201001029814329, legal certificate # 3-101-068756)
The one-time, first admission payment must be made to the following account:
- Dollar account: Banco de Costa Rica: #001-0294969-5 (SINPE) #15201001029496958, legal certificate # 3-101-068756