Many families make use of private bus services to transport their children to and from school. Although this service is contractual between the families and the drivers, the institution is responsible for the students’ conduct while on the bus.
School bus transportation is available for students from Early Learning through Secondary. Buses pick up students each morning on time in order to arrive to school by 7:25 a.m. Montessori buses leave school at 12:10 p.m. every day. Primary and Secondary school buses leave at 3:10 p.m. every day.
We offer services in the greater metropolitan area upon request. Parents interested in bus services can contact us at:
The following rules have been established specifically for bus riders:
- In the mornings, students must wait for the bus at the front door of their homes so the driver will not fall behind schedule and avoid arriving to school late.
- The bus driver will honk the horn only once and wait for the student to load immediately, otherwise the bus will have to leave. If the bus carries fifteen students and has to wait one minute for each student, all of them will arrive fifteen minutes late to school.
- The use of seatbelts is required for all students. All students must be seated and facing forward with their seatbelts fastened at all times.
- Students shall not open or close windows without permission of the driver.
- All heads, hands, etc. must remain inside the bus at all times, and should never be stuck out the window.
- Students shall keep the bus clean and must refrain from damaging it.
- Students are not permitted to eat or drink on the bus.
- Students shall be courteous to the driver, to fellow pupils and to passersby.
- Students shall converse in normal tones; loud or vulgar language is prohibited.
- Students who refuse to promptly obey the bus driver’s directions or refuse to obey regulations may forfeit their privilege to ride on the bus.
- Upon arrival at school in the mornings, students must go directly to class. Upon dismissal in the afternoons, students must go directly to the bus.
- In the afternoons, an adult must be waiting for students at their destination, unless arrangements have been made for secondary school students who are allowed to be dropped off at an empty house.